Streamline the admissions process, identify challenges facing incoming students, and meet your enrollment goals. Zion Student lets you do all that and more.
- Easily set and track admission requirements and eligibility.
- Streamline the labor-intensive process of managing college applications.
- Configure your evaluation and admissions business processes to reflect your acceptance policies.
- Use faceted reporting and institutionally defined criteria to render decisions individually.
Set the bar.
Configure requirements for the admissions process—such as transcripts, test scores, residency, and more-then automatically or manually rank applicants.
- Manage credentials, recommendations, writing samples, portfolios, and multimedia.
- Assign applicants to cohorts and pools to balance workload for admissions counselors.
- Provide admissions counselors with defined work areas to review applicant status.
Process applications faster.
Collect, track, and manage applications with ease. Zion Student helps to simplify the labor-intensive application and admissions process.
- Capture critical data for the admissions funnel and enrollment trend reports.
- Manage application integrity with match-and-merge resolution technology.
- Let applicants view the status of any outstanding items through an external website.
- Get results from a variety of test sources, such as ACT, SAT, AP, GMAT, GRE, and TOEFL.
Fill your seats with the right students.
Zion Student makes it easy to match your evaluation process to your acceptance policies and academic program types.
- Define assessment criteria using specific eligibility rules.
- Conduct holistic and ad hoc reviews and assign scores for academic readiness, demonstrated interest, and more.
- Visualize current and historical admissions data to assess progress and forecast outcomes.
Ensure accurate decisions.
Use faceted reporting and institutionally defined criteria to render admissions decisions individually.
- Set up safeguards to ensure applicants are notified of the right admissions decision.
- Allow multiple lifecycle admissions and matriculation.
- Send cohort-specific admissions notifications electronically or by mail.
- Streamline pre-matriculation with orientation registration, student directory information, checklists, and much more.