Give your accounting and finance departments insight into all aspects of student financials with a single student information system.
- Calculate tuition and fees based on criteria, such as student and program of study or academic time period.
- Administer refunds/rebates based on student, course, and third-party criteria.
- Identify the student’s monetary transaction activity.
- Calculate and record revenue recognition by fiscal period.
Get a snapshot of student accounts.
Zion allows students and administrators to view financial accounts and key information on any device.
- See the exact, up-to-the-minute net balance in student accounts.
- Give students and administrators an intuitive, mobile experience to view accounts, identify outstanding obligations, and take action.
- Allow students to pay in installments by opting in to payment plans.
- Combine data from Zion Financial Management to get a complete view of campus financials.
Streamline financial transactions.
Use a robust calculation engine to easily assess charges, apply payments, and disburse a variety of financial aid programs.
- Automate student financial processes, such as charge assessment and financial aid disbursements.
- Easily allocate payment and swap rules to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Improve business processes for financial aid refunds and more.
- Use eligibility rules to assign students action items, such as the statement of financial responsibility.
- Configure past-due and hold settings and define charge types, grace periods, and past-due balance tolerance amounts.