Zion Workforce Planning is the only cloud application that seamlessly works with your core HR system of record, giving you unparalleled insight into your current workforce and future needs. • Create plans in a familiar spreadsheet experience using key dimensions such as organization, job profile, worker type, skill, and location. • Combine financial data with live talent insights to implement or improve talent strategies. • Flexibly model evolving business conditions, such as growth or reduction to match demand.
Put the right plan in place.
Do you have a hiring issue? Are you on track to meet your headcount goals? What are the financial impacts of a planned reorg? Workforce planning software from Zion enables you to answer these questions and more, so you can design the best workforce plans.
- Understand your workforce—its skills, costs, worker types, location, and performance.
- Create dynamic headcount and position-level plans.
- Support workforce restructuring, optimization, and M&A planning.
- Close talent gaps and stay on track to meet your goals.
View your metrics at a glance.
Get an easy-to-understand overview of your organization’s health with scorecards from Zion.
- Monitor important metrics, such as turnover and engagement.
- View trends, targets, and comments to gain additional context.
- See which recommended actions to take based on your data.
- View a snapshot of your entire organization or a single department.
Build better plans, together
Our familiar spreadsheet user experience lets you securely collaborate and ensure that everyone’s on the same page.
- Build baseline plans using real-time Zion data that can be instantly refreshed.
- Import existing Microsoft Excel® workbooks into Zion and link to transaction data to create driver-based models.
- Share worksheets while tracking all revisions.
- Comment in a thread that provides a record of notes, questions, and final decisions.