Deliver captivating learning experiences
- Incorporate the latest strategies, such as video, peer-generated content, and social sharing, into your enterprise learning program.
- Add interactions to videos to create engaging experiences and simple quizzes.
- Allow employees to learn on any device and share their expertise with the organization.
- Enable workers to find, recommend, and rate content.
Make learning personal.
Provide the rich, relevant experience that today's workforce expects.
- Curate content for specific roles, job changes, or stages in the employee life cycle.
- Provide learners with easy access to required learning, personalized suggestions, and referrals from co-workers.
- Launch one-time or triggered campaigns to deliver the right learning at the right time.
- Explore campaign analytics to improve effectiveness.
Spark continued success.
Use worker experience data from Zion to align learning with every stage of the employee’s career.
- Tie enterprise learning to onboarding, job changes, or promotions.
- Support a culture of growth by allowing employees to see opportunities and build skills to prepare for internal career moves.
- Weave learning into career planning, performance, and goal discussions.
Manage enterprise learning with ease
Provide administrators across your organization with an intuitive learning management workspace, so they can spend less time on processes and more on delivering great results.
- Assemble videos, documents, surveys, packaged content (SCORM, AICC), and even instructor-led training in a single course.
- Manage required learning and compliance initiatives with assigned training and automatic expiration period notifications.
- Ease budget concerns with unlimited content storage and streaming.
- Provide managers with continuous visibility into their team’s learning, and how it relates to HR metrics or KPIs. Flexibly configure administrator roles and permissions.
Share the impact of learning
Measure and promote the value of learning for everyone within your organization.
- Understand the impact of learning on the business by tying learning with data across Zion.
- Analyze engagement across the organization and act on areas needing improvement.
- Track and report on compliance.
- Identify your top contributors, learners, and content to build programs around their success.