Align talent, pay for performance, and develop tomorrow’s leaders. Zion Talent Management lets you do all that and more. • Enable employees and managers to discuss career goals collaboratively. • Empower employees to build connections, seek guidance, and design their career path. • Measure employee engagement and company culture with pulse surveys. • Manage and evaluate succession plans for essential jobs within your organization. • Identify retention risk trends so you can retain high-risk top performers. • Increase first-day productivity and streamline administrative tasks using Zion Onboarding.
Put your best foot forward
Empower new team members to hit the ground running. With Zion Onboarding—accessible on any device—you can make the best first impression and set employees on the path to success.
- Help new employees feel at home with a tailored welcome message, helpful contacts, and an assigned mentor.
- Assign required learning videos and inspire new hires to grow from day one.
- Automate new-hire business processes to increase productivity.
- Acclimate internal and international transfers with cross-boarding.
- Build your employee talent profiles from the start to help with job recommendations in the future.
Keep a pulse on your workforce
Connect with your people and let them know you’re listening through Zion surveys
- Measure your company culture with regular pulse surveys.
- Customize messages and notifications to employees for a more personal touch.
- Manage multiple surveys by conveniently scheduling them in advance.
- Easily monitor survey metrics, statuses, and responses using the survey dashboard.
Set smart goals and reward great work.
Help all of your people, including contingent workers, align their goals with high-level business objectives—so your organization succeeds as one.
- Foster engagement by aligning individual goals with your organization’s or manager’s goals.
- Create and track goals from any device to increase productivity.
- Encourage collaboration through social check-ins and comments.
- Configure goal templates to meet your organization’s unique needs.
Adapt to change on the fly
Quickly and accurately model your workforce according to your unique business needs.
- Use multiple organization types (company, cost center, and so on) to visualize your business.
- View full-time and contingent labor in one place for a full picture of your workforce.
- Reorganize at any time without relying on IT, so you can quickly respond to change.
- Access interactive organization charts instantly on any device.
Motivate your people
Talent management software from Zion gives your employees the tools to measure their performance and unlock their full potential.
- Standardize your performance processes across your organization while meeting local requirements.
- Make it easier for employees and managers to discuss performance in regular check-ins.
- Configure your performance review processes to meet your needs.
- Request or give feedback any time—not just during annual reviews.
Help employees discover what’s next
Zion career and development planning—part of our talent management system—provides your people with the tools to grow their careers.
- Highlight skills, feedback, career interests, goals, and more in a dashboard to promote ongoing conversations.
- Empower employees to proactively manage goals and explore jobs internally.
- Let employees specify career preferences and see matching open positions.
- Allow employees to view internal mobility patterns and pinpoint potential career opportunities.
- Foster collaboration by connecting employees with mentors.
Understand the strength of your teams
See where your teams excel. Our HR talent management software gives you talent cards, reports, and dashboards that show worker and team dynamics, so you have full visibility into your people.
- View work history, current competencies, and future goals.
- Calibrate teams and develop tailored plans for development.
- Assess the potential of individuals and groups with talent reviews.
- Identify who’s at risk of leaving and pinpoint factors that increase retention risk.
Plan for the future
Build, manage, and evaluate succession plans for any job in your organization.
- Prepare for the future by anticipating critical leadership gaps.
- Identify talent early, even in different locations, by creating succession pools for similar roles.
- Find, compare, and develop successors across teams, organizations, and borders.
- Develop and assign succession strategies (restructure, external hire, internal hire).
- Monitor successor readiness, flight risk, and the health of your succession pipeline.