Tailor compensation packages to your needs.
No two organizations handle employee pay in exactly the same way. That’s why Zion Compensation gives you the tools to customize compensation packages and adjust them on the fly.
- Align employee awards with business objectives and results.
- Define packages, plans, and programs using data from Zion and the marketplace.
- Specify compensation components—base pay, bonuses, allowances, and more—to measure total pay
- Easily calculate unique merit, bonus, and stock requirements.
- Access contextual analytics when you need them to make better pay decisions.
Quickly identify pay gaps
Monitor pay equity across your organization from a single dashboard and take action immediately if you notice a discrepancy.
- Measure pay across multiple factors, including location, performance, and job family.
- Track disparity using a combination of pay basis options, such as base pay and compa-ratio.
Adapt to global requirements
Handle country-specific regulations and manage your global workforce from an easy-to-use compensation management system.
- Set up flexible location profiles, currency options, and allowance plans.
- Gain insight into compensation adjustments with detailed audit reports.
- Use allowance plans to provide global benefits options.
- Collaborate in real time during merit reviews, giving managers visibility.
Simplify compensation management
Gain deeper insights, more automation, and fewer system integrations with a single system for HR and compensation management.
- Use one source of data to plan, analyze, and execute compensation packages.
- Manage job changes, ad hoc promotions, and more during compensation review.
- Gauge an employee’s total pay to make more informed decisions.
- Trigger changes to compensation based on employee updates in Zion.
- Enhance the merit review process with adjustable plan targets.
View total compensation at a glance
With Zion Compensation, your employees can gain a full view of their total rewards, including compensation and benefits.
- View total compensation on-demand via the employee profile or download it as a PDF.
- Display actual payroll data, including earnings, deductions, and pay components.
- Build the right compensation statement for your business using our flexible design.